- General Admission (includes 8 tastings): $40 online – $50 at the door
- Designated Driver Price - $5 at the door
- Valid picture ID must be presented for admission. No refunds or transfers allowed. Absolutely NO ONE UNDER 21, including babies in strollers.
- Backpacks, containers, outside food are not permitted.
- Friendly pets are permitted on leash. Owners must pick up after them.
- General admission is from 1 to 5 PM. VIP Admission is from 12 noon to 1 pm.
- Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding.
- General admission tickets include admission, one 6-ounce commemorative tasting mug and 8 tastings (each good for one 4-ounce beer taste).
- Food is available for purchase at the event.
- We will have live music during the event.
- Festival takes place inside one hangar and on the tarmac outside – entrance to rest of the museum requires separate fee.
- VIP ticket includes early entrance rare beer pairings from 12 noon to 1 pm, provided by Babe’s, CV Brewing, and LULU’s California Bistro; a 6 ounce commemorative mug, a specialty Stein, and 12 tasting tickets.
Not allowed at the event:
- No outside food or beverages
- No knives/weapons
- No drones, remote control aircraft, toys/cars
- No drugs & drug paraphernalia
- No fireworks explosives
- No instruments
- No laser pointers
- No refunds/exchanges/cancellations
- No tailgating in parking lots
- There will be designated smoking areas – The event includes vintage flying aircraft. Therefore, NO SMOKING, except in designated areas.
Directions & Parking
The Palm Springs Air Museum is located at 745 North Gene Autry Trail.
Use the interactive map below to find us and obtain driving directions.
Parking on site.